It's never too early to get children excited about the thrill of travel and culture that exists in our fantastic world. That's why stay-at-home-mum Sam Zugec created the Explore Australia Flashcards, a box of 40 high-quality, extra thick and beautifully illustrated vocabulary cards. Each card is Australian themed with an iconic symbol, including the Koala, Cockatoo, Manly Ferry, Luna Park, and much more to excite kids and celebrate Australia.
Our flashcards are a fantastic educational tool that teaches kids (and sometimes adults) about Australian culture.
USES FOR OUR FLASHCARDS:
- As visual stimulation for infants, encouraging their creativity and joy from an early age
- Vocabulary and reading cards for toddlers to learn and discover
- Fun Geography materials for preschoolers and older kids
- A fun travel souvenir or inspiration for future trips
- A way to brighten up your child's room by hanging them up on the wall
- A way to share your home country with those you love
QUALITY OF OUR FLASHCARDS:
- They come in a sturdy designed cardboard box to protect the cards.
- The flashcards are extra thick with a gloss cello glazed lamination. So they can be wiped with a damp cloth if they come in contact with sticky fingers.
- Our flashcards are designed in Australia and printed in China by a reputable manufacturer using sustainable materials.
Buy three boxes of any of our flashcards and get FREE SHIPPING in Australia!
SHIPPING AUSTRALIA: Free shipping in Australia when you order 3 or more flashcards or spend over $100. Orders under AUD 100 = $5-15 based on the amount. 3-7 business days (WA 7-14 business days)
SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL: Calculated at checkout and includes tracking (excludes duties/taxes) 6-14 business days.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT? American Express, Mastercard, Visa, PayPal and Shopify Payment
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER? Our flashcards and stickers ship from our Newcastle office within 24 hrs. Our posters ship with 1-3 days from various locations around the world depending on the delivery address.