Australian Themed Flashcards - Imperfect Stock Sale
***PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for our imperfect Explore Australia Flashcards box set - details below***
Our Explore Australia Flashcard box set is now on sale as we have stock with a flashcard missing. Our Aussie flashcards are still fantastic, so this is an excellent opportunity to grab a bargain while stocks last!
The listing is classed as imperfect because of the following:
- The box now comes with 39 flashcards (not the usual 40).
- The lid of the box has a kangaroo sticker on the front, and the number 39 is now a sticker to cover the number 40 on the front and back of the box (See last two images for examples)
ABOUT OUR AUSSIE FLASHCARDS
It's never too early to excite children about the thrill of travel and culture in our fantastic world. That's why stay-at-home mum Sam created the Explore Australia Flashcards, a box of 39 high-quality, extra-thick, beautifully illustrated vocabulary cards. Each card is Australian-themed with an iconic symbol, including the Koala, Cockatoo, Opera House, native Aussie flowers and much more to excite kids and celebrate Australia. Our flashcards are a simple and fun educational tool that teaches kids (and sometimes adults) about Australia.
BONUS vinyl sticker (valued at $3.99) with every box of flashcards, limited time only!
Ways to use our flashcards:
- As visual stimulation for infants, encouraging their creativity and joy from an early age
- Vocabulary and reading cards for toddlers to learn and discover
- Fun Geography materials for preschoolers and older kids
- A fun travel souvenir or inspiration for future trips
- A way to brighten up your child's room is by hanging them up on the wall
- A way to share your home country with those you love
QUALITY OF OUR FLASHCARDS:
- They come in a sturdy designed cardboard box to protect the cards.
- The flashcards are extra thick with a gloss cello glazed lamination. So they can be wiped with a damp cloth if they come in contact with sticky fingers.
- Our flashcards are designed in Australia and printed in China by a reputable manufacturer using sustainable materials.